E-Commerce SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
11Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 4Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- A German Trading Company is looking to hire an Senior E-Commerce to inspect and inform the infrastructure and content on our company's website.
- To this end, the Senior E-Commerce should remain abreast of and contribute to knowledge about products, discounts, and consumers' preferences.
- You should also liaise with our IT Specialists, Data Analysts, and Copywriters to ensure the accurate rollout of evidence-based updates.
- Senior E-Commerce, you should employ a pragmatic approach to pertinent tasks.
- The work of an outstanding E-Commerce Associate will ultimately lead to increases in revenue.
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers' product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Teaming up with our SEO Specialists to increase the online presence of our website.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Fluent German and English Language is a Must.
- Previous experience in ERP/Navision/SAP is a Plus.
- Experience in working with different departments with different countries
- Commerce/Marketing/Business Admin. Graduate from a reputable university.
- GUC graduate are most welcome to apply
- Max. age is 30 years
- Total years of Experience from 2 to 5 years max.
- Proficient in using MS applications particularly Word & Excel.
- Demonstrable experience as an E-Commerce Associate.
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams.
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis.
- Strong marketing and tech background.
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels.
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion. management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field.
- Social Media Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- E-Commerce Market Place Manage...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago