Skills And Tools:
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a multinational Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Work from home
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
- Design and develop Front-End technologies
- Work with a cross-functional, full-stack development team and have prior experience building cross-platform, responsive, high-performing user interfaces for web applications
- Design and developing applications for a multi-tenant distributed environment
- Bring new ideas to the table to help make our environment better
- Take holistic ownership of your work by understanding how things work, even if they take you outside your area of expertise
- Consistently bring innovative ideas to the table to help make our environment and processes better
- Bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to take on problems at scale
- Communicate effectively (both written and oral) with colleagues at all levels of the organization. We are a highly collaborative team, so this is important!
- Have 3+ years of front-end development experience in a team environment
- Know how to write code that performs at scale
- Experience in developing a user friendly and appealing applications
- Experience with modern front-end libraries/ frameworks (Angular, React, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience integrating with REST APIs including third parties Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Strong knowledge of code version control (Git, TFS)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD
- Deep understanding of design patterns to creatively solve problems while preserving standards and using conventions
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Object-Oriented and Service-Oriented Architecture, application architecture definition, applications design, business requirements gathering, requirements analysis
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
Do you think we match? Apply Now!
If you get what it takes, apply to the job through the "Apply Now" button above.
*After applying, complete your application by taking the required assessment below:
- Senior Front End Developer - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo28 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Front End Developer - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Front End Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Software Developer (Rea... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- MEAN Full-Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt11 days ago
- Front-End / UI Design Develope... - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Software Engineer/PHP/Laravel - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago