Skills And Tools:
- Ensuring the store and staff is compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring an effective communication of issues and ideas with operational management.
- Greeting customers in a friendly and courteous way on entry to the store to ensure the store provides a pleasant shopping experience for customers.
- In conjunction with visual merchandising team, ensuring up to date window displays.
- Driving sales floor presentation to the highest standard by running meetings with staff, identifying their training needs and coaching them.
- Advising the Area Manager on out of stock items, slow sellers, fast moving items, etc...
- Preparing daily reports about staff sales, total purchases, receives cash or credit payments, coupons and vouchers, making bank deposits, Petty cash, cash refunds, credit notes etc...
- Reading and recording totals shown on cash register tape and verifies against cash on hand.
- Handling of stock inventory audit, stock taking and returns or exchanges.
- Conducting regular surveys on competitors by visiting the competitor's stores.
- Reviewing and controlling the costs to maximize profitability.
- Identifying/ planning promotional events and deliver in consultation with Operations & VM`s.
- Preventing and handling difficult situations related to security risks and thefts
- 3 – 5 years of retail experience in a fashion retail environment is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of retail operating procedures in small and medium size stores.
- Good commands in English language.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Extensive leadership, decision making, problem solving, planning & organizing and relationship building skills.
- Flexibility to work morning & night's shifts/ weekends & holidays.
- Store ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago