Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for achieving 100 % of the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards
- Allocates day to day manpower on different functions on the production lines and solving any rising attendance issues
- Reviews and monitors production reports and prepares productivity analysis accordingly (including downtime analysis and efficiency analysis)
- Directs production process per line and prepare production schedules
- Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
- Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
- Responsible for implementation of changeover process in accordance to the production plan
- Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analysing root causes and suggesting means to reduce waste
- Perform periodic inventory checks to control waste and material usage variances.
- Required educational level: Bachelor degree of Engineering Specialization: Mechanics - Production.
Required skills :
- Experience in Plastic Field is a Preferable.
- Knowing about lean manufacturing, 5S, 6 sigma,….etc.
- Has experience in controlling the quality of products and identifying defects of products, their causes and how to treat them
- Has administrative and behavioral capabilities in the field of industrial management
- The ability to make appropriate decisions for different situations
- Good English language.
- Proficiency in working with computers
- A leading, administrative and organizational personality
- Good behavior.
- Work under pressure
- Able to research and to develop.
- Mechanical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Manufacturing Production Manag...International Group For Modern Coating - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria6 days ago
- Electrical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago