Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for network operation and maintenance.
- Providing technical consultations regarding aspects of work.
- Knowledge of the performance, operation and maintenance of various installations and equipment.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the network (panels - options - cafeterias - cables).
- Identification and isolation of faults of transformers, cables and dispensers.
- Fixing network faults Providing technical advice regarding aspects of work.
- Making the necessary maneuvers for the electric current to continue.
- Monitor the network voltage and loads.
- Review the previews and assignments required by the assays
- Establish preventive schedules to perform maintenance operations on tools, machines and equipment to ensure that they continue to operate at the highest level.
- Monitor the performance, operation and maintenance of various installations and equipment.
- Monitor and review maintenance schedules.
- Follow up with other departments to ensure equipment performance and maintenance.
- Monitor the results of maintenance programs.
- Cairo and Giza residents only can apply
- Electrical Engineer (Electrical Power Engineering Bachelor degree)
- 2-3 Years’ Experience
- Technical Reporting Skills.
- MS office skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure at any of the company sites.
- Automation Engineer - LS PLCConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- Technical Support / Maintenanc...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago