Skills And Tools:
- Manage ORACLE and SQL Server DBs through multiple life cycle environments - Dev, QA, Staging and Production.
- Help define and implement DB High Availability strategies including DB Clustering and Always On availability groups.
- Implement, deliver and test backups in a way which meets key Recovery Point Objectives.
- Install and configure new DB servers from scratch.
- Develop and maintain capacity and performance metrics to track overall infrastructure trends.
- Troubleshooting and fault analysis and repair.
- Perform new services POC for internal and external customers.
- Act as the 2nd layer of support for internal / external user’s problems
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information technology, computer science or related field.
- Knowledge and experience within ORACLE AND SQL SERVER Database Management.
- ITIL Foundation, ITIL Operation and ITIL Transition certificates are a plus
- Should have strong experience in ORACLE SQL Server, MySQL.
- Prior working experience in big enterprise level projects.
- Experience in Query optimizations or performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting SQL Server & MYSQL issues
- Support software developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML and the creation of stored procedures.
- Oracle Database Administrator - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Pyt... - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Software Engineer (Ruby On Rai... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior GENESYS Engineer/ GENES...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Mobile Application Developer - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Oracle Database Administrator ... - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Full-Stack .Net Web Dev...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago