Skills And Tools:
- Accounts payable & accounts receivables (Creating invoices & POs).
- Controls the recording of invoicing and sending it to the clients.
- Treasury daily transactions & preparing bank statements, and commissions.
- Preparing monthly, and quarterly reports (Cost & Revenue)
- Follow up with the vendors & clients to send and collect the payment within the due date.
- Provide appropriate accounting information to customers & vendors when needed.
- Follow up with everything related to the treasury.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Great attention to detail
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance, or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Strong computer skills.
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work with a flexible work schedule when needed.
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Administrative SecretaryConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza1 day ago
- Administrative AssistantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo4 days ago