Skills And Tools:
- Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning the delivery of solutions
- Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members
- Supervise the Junior Architectural Designer working closely to develop site plan and permit drawings for design-build projects; initial design of renderings, providing training and guidance as required;
- Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements
- Coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Prepare detailed design drawings, building permit drawings, foundation plans, floor plans, functional planning designs and renderings, visit potential work sites, as required; for the design build projects.
- BA/BS degree in Architecture .
- Advanced AutoCAD, Revit.
- Photoshop, MS Office.
- Minimum experience 8 - 10 years.
- Males preferred
- Digital Marketing Specialist /... - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- DTP Specialist (Desktop Publis... - Mohandessin, Giza26 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo21 hours ago
- Media Buyer - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Structural Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Lighting Designer - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Planning Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo4 hours ago
- Draftsman (Technical Office En... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Creative Design ArchitectConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza13 days ago