Skills And Tools:
- Attend product vision meetings with business stakeholders to contribute to the quality of specification of business requirements
- Review user stories and UI designs to assure their conformity with the agreed business requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases for user stories.
- Take part in testing planning, prioritization, and activities.
- Design, develop and execute automated-testing scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs by thoroughly investigating the root cause of non-conformities.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to assure conformity of their understanding with the actual business needs.
- Review debugging process results via retesting.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a must
- Fluent English is a must.
- Solid fundamental knowledge of software testing principles is a must.
- Being detail-oriented and organized is a must.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Understanding the true meaning of agility, ownership, and self-discipline.
- Knowledge of API testing is preferred.
- One year of proven work with the same responsibilities is preferred.
- Familiarity with Jira is preferred.
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer for R...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago