Skills And Tools:
- As a UX Designer, you will work closely with the UX team. You will be responsible for creating the user experience and designing a new web / mobile app design for several projects across multiple platforms.
- Coordinate with your managers to set the project plan and time estimates for each task to ensure compliance with the preset deadlines.
- Create usable, engaging interactions, and visual designs for web/mobile.
- Receive feedback for different deliverables and update them with the necessary changes and amendments.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration.
- Research and track advancements in web/mobile application design patterns.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the web/mobile design field.
- Update and enhance existing web/apps with new features to meet the requirement and to enhance the user experience.
- Handle design issues and daily tasks issued on the ticketing system.
- Coordinate with the development team to finalize the projects within the set time frame.
- Preferred bachelor's degree in applied arts or fine arts or any related field.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for web/ mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Expert-level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other relevant design tools.
- Attach/refer to your work samples So, we can consider your Application
- Senior UI UX DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 hours ago
- Junior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo10 days ago