Skills And Tools:
- Planning, supervising and following-up all tasks of the engineering department such as industrial wares, scheduled maintenance, repairing malfunctions and maintaining of all safety equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishing a general plan for preventive maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment, and follow-up the implementation process to maintain their efficiency.
- Planning for the volume and specifications of the required mechanical and electrical spare parts to reduce the machines downtime, besides the Inventory of spare parts balances.
- Making external maintenance contracts for some devices and equipment in addition to supervising their enforcement.
- Reviewing maintenance instructions for equipment to give his recommendations.
- Follow-up the process of repairing equipment through viewing their reform reports.
- Making sure his crew is well trained on every aspect of maintaining the machines they are responsible of supplying all the equipment and spare parts required to complete their job efficiently
- Dividing tasks between the technicians for maintenance and installations work
- Activating the occupational health and safety procedures for workers through company policies by coordination with the HR & Industrial Engineering departments.
- Put a training plan for his crew to improve their practical and technician skills by coordination with the HR Dept.
- Evaluating of workers through annual reports by coordination with the Human Resources Department.
- Electrical Background
- Electrical Engineer (Manufactu...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria8 days ago