Skills And Tools:
- Manages projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Provides project specific education and coaching to Localization staff
- Creates and controls localization project budgets, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices and approves work reports
- Identifies and solves localization issues or disagreements, whether system or product, identifies causes and performs corrective/preventative action
- University Degree.
- Experience in any professional environment (preferred)
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English is a must.
- Business writing & communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Secretary-Nozha / Cairo - Nozha, Cairo4 days ago
- Secretary - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Front Desk Officer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Receptionist & Customer Servic... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Receptionist - Zagazig, Sharqia11 days ago
- Production Planning Engineer -... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Receptionist - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Medical Insurance Coordinator ... - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Assistant Spa ManagerConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea9 days ago
- SPA ReceptionistConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea9 days ago
- Project CoordinatorE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago