Skills And Tools:
- Independently evaluate, select and apply Arch. techniques, procedures and modifications to Arch. construction documents
- Independently perform Arch. assignments with only general instruction from the Sr Arch.
- Supervises preparation of technical drawings by other less level Arch. or professionals
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures for production of design developments and construction documents, and knowledge of engineering planning, drafting and detailing
- Prepare detailed drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and graphic representations of Arch. designs using computer-aided design software (Revit,)
- Create Revit families in response to project
- Resolve BIM design issues
- Manage and distribute coordinated digital documents to the project team
- Linking BIM to the project Construction Administration Phase for submittals, construction models, shop drawings and schedules
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Bachelor degree in Architectural Engineering
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in mega residential projects.
- Revit user is a Must
- Navisworks is a Must
- Architectural Quality Control ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago