Skills And Tools:
- Receive customers’ complaints and inquiries via email and coordinate with assigned team member to respond/ follow up.
- Follow up customer’s complaints and inquiries with the assigned branches until resolution.
- Follow up schedules and update technicians with any canceled appointments.
- Maintain an organized geographic work schedule for technicians.
- Daily schedule review to maintain an organized schedule log, highlighting completed and pending job orders.
- Maintain an organized archive of all job orders and related documents, in hard and soft copy forms.
- Perform additional duties as communicated and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 1- 3 years of experience in the field of customer service
- Very Good English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deal with different personalities
- Gender: Male
- Sales CoordinatorConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago
- Customer Service Rep - Real Es...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago