Skills And Tools:
Earn up to 9,200 Gross salary The Advisor I, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- Fluent English speakers, C1 Level.
- Flexible with rotational shifts.
- Ability to work in a time-critical environment.
- Able to speak with customers in a calm, enthusiastic and friendly tone of voice.
- Fluent Written and Verbal English Language is a must.