Accountant Cum Admin Officer
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 7 days ago
77Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 6Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Standard journal entries
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory).
- Payroll reconciliation
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries,documents, and reports.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Manage admin tasks within office
- Experience in Peachtree, ledgers, financial statements, and general bookkeeping.
- Proficiency in English is an advantage
- Experience not less than 3 years.
- Good interpersonal skills and high emotional IQ preferable