Skills And Tools:
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a multinational Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Work from home
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
- Design and develop Front-End technologies.
- Work with a cross-functional, full-stack development team and had prior experience building cross-platform, responsive, high-performing user interfaces for web applications.
- Design and developing applications for a clustered or distributed environment.
- Bring new ideas to the table to help make our environment better.
- Be constantly experimenting.
- Have 3+ years of front-end development experience in a team environment.
- Computer Science (or equivalent) degree is nice to have.
- Know how to write code that performs at scale.
- Experience in developing a user friendly and appealing website.
- Experience building Web and Mobile Apps in Angular 5.
- Experience with modern front-end libraries (Angular, Bootstrap,etc...)
- Experience working on single-page applications.
- Experience integrating with REST APIs including third parties Facebook, Twitter, google etc.
- Strong knowledge of build tools (Gulp or Grunt), CSS preprocessor (SASS), version control (Git, TFS).
- Good knowledge in CI/CD.
- Deep understanding of design patterns to creatively solve problems while preserving standards and using conventions.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Object-Oriented and Service-Oriented Architecture, application architecture definition, applications design, business requirements gathering, requirements analysis.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
Values & Competencies
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for employee training and development
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem solving ability
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Ability to work well within a remote team, and independently, and able to adjust to tight and changing deadlines
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
- Strong desire to improve development skills and gain experience
Trufla Technology is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Do you think we match? Apply Now!
If you get what it takes, apply to the job through the "Apply Now" button above.
*After applying, complete your application by taking the required assessment below:
- Senior Front End Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Senior Front End Developer - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- MEAN Full-Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Front-End / UI Design Develope... - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago
- Senior Software Developer (Rea... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Full-Stack Development Enginee...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo27 days ago
- Software Engineer/PHP/Laravel - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago