Skills And Tools:
- Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analysis of raw & packaging material and bulk or finished products.
- Performs stability analysis of pharmaceutical products.
- Performs analysis of drug concentrations using HPLC, GC , FTIR , UV……..etc.
- Calibrates instruments according to work instructions to ensure compliance to standards.
- Troubleshoots and resolves operations issues.
- Bachelor Degree of Pharmaceutical Sciences or (Chemistry) .
- English Language Literacy.
- Computer skills proficiency.
- Not less than 1-3 year of professional experience in the QC department
- Medical Representative (Diagno... - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Quality Assurance Automation (... - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Medical Representative - Nasr City, Cairo11 hours ago
- Software Tester - Quality Assu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Tele-Research Associate (Remot... - Cairo, Egypt12 hours ago
- Pharmacist (Nasr City - Heliop... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior QA Engineer (Automation... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Frontend QA Engineer - Manual ... - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Pharmacist - Cairo - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Market Researcher (Qual... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- PharmacistsConfidential Company - Alzawya Alhamraa, Cairo3 days ago
- PharmacistConfidential Company - Alzawya Alhamraa, Cairo5 days ago