Skills And Tools:
- Serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems.
- Understand a global or multi-office network infrastructure.
- Help develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
- Install and configure new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls.
- Monitor system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Manage user accounts and assets & assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy.
- Provides support with escalated help desk requests.
- Leads a team of systems administrators, coordinates with different departments.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
- Troubleshoot technical issues & diagnose and repair faults.
- Bachelor of Computer Science.
- 6 years’ work experience in Microsoft Windows technology.
- Certifications in Windows system administration.
- Specific knowledge of all current WINTEL server technologies like HP blade server, Hitachi SAN, VMWare, Windows Failover Cluster Technology is preferred.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows 20xx/2019 and related Windows networks.
- Experienced in Active Directory migration, setup, and implementation.
- Working technical knowledge of Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows SharePoint Services, Windows exchange, and Microsoft Operations Manager.
- Strong familiarity with TCP/IP and other networking Tools and protocols.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing.
- Good technical knowledge of current network hardware and standards.
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Manage the Cloud E-Mails “Office 365”
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure “AD, DNS, DHCP”
- System health and generate Inventory Reports For the management.
- Experience Managing the Virtualization layer “ESXi, Hyper-V”