Skills And Tools:
- Receiving client's projects/jobs/quotations and analyzing the requirements.
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Creates and controls localization project budgets, performs cost tracking analysis, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices and approves work reports.
- Identifies and solves localization issues or disagreements, whether system or product, identifies causes and performs corrective/preventative action.
- Presents regular reports to client, corporate office and peers on progress and forecast of project team’s work status, escalating issues and evaluating needed support.
- Active member of corporate management meetings, providing data and project information.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news, keeping up to date through active participation in training opportunities.
- Females Only
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, or sales or anything relevant
- excellent up to fluent in English
- Preferred those who can join immediately
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to clearly present the localization life-cycle to clients
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Proven abilities in project planning, resource and risk management
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment
- SAP Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- ERP Project ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Project Manager - ITWorx Educa...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago