Skills And Tools:
- Account Advisor/Manager – Supervise current engagements, projects and initiatives within the assigned key accounts, as the focal point for all sales and related issue. Anticipate market changes to drive relevant solutions to customers, influencing business & IT stakeholders, building trust with CXOs and translating solutions into business impact & outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation.
- Sales Challenger - drive customer understanding of value of end to end Microsoft based solutions. Influence customers’ vision & requirements & add value by bringing innovative solutions & references to show what’s possible
- Sales Achiever - achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, hunting for new opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, and positioning appropriate solutions.
- Deal Orchestrator - orchestrate the virtual team engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable Link Development’s Solutions offerings to accelerate and win deals.
- Sales Experience: 8-10 years of strong, proven track record of leading and driving solution selling across a sales team, focus on business value of technical software solutions to solve customer problems.
- Public Sector Experience: 5+ years of strong, proven track record of driving solutions into Government customers. Understand the procurement and policy issues unique to Government Customers in the KSA.
- Technical Domain: Previous experience with Microsoft based technologies and applications such as Microsoft Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, BizTalk, and Dynamics 365.
- Regional Expertise: 5+ years of KSA market experience, selling to key government, enterprise and corporate level accounts in the KSA in General is a plus.
- Consultative Solution Selling Experience: Demonstrated experience of at least 8 years selling technology solutions to senior business and IT decision makers by reinforcing the value of the technology to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities. Possess both business acumen expertise and technology knowledge to connect how customer business issues impact their IT environments.
Microsoft Sales Teamwork Experience
High degree of collaboration with multiple Microsoft sales leadership and personnel, as well as Microsoft Partners will be required for success.
- Sales Excellence: Demonstrated strategic sales management capabilities. Effectively manages sales pipeline (generation and velocity), forecast with predictable results that exceed revenue and sales targets, and the ability to formulate a strategy from market indicators and organizational objectives.
- Travel and Allocation: the resource will be hired to serve the KSA market from the HQ in Cairo Egypt, with the ability to travel if needed.
- Education: Requires a bachelor degree or equivalent.