Skills And Tools:
The communication & Marketing Associate director will work closely works with Zewail City's Top management and develop and execute the City's communications and marketing strategy; conducting proactive MarCom activities about the City's various activities; drafting communications, event marketing materials, producing, managing the City's internal communications, publications, and social media.
- Collaborate with the city's vision& management to develop all the needed marketing and communications materials
- Ensure that key messages about the City and its work are consistent across all communications and marketing channels and reflective of the brand guidelines
- Manage all aspects of editorial and creative production processes across all marketing and communications channels (online & offline)
- Manage all aspects of the City's digital presence, from editorial and creative, to advertising and reporting.
- Market and promote the City's events through cooperating with all stakeholders and working on all the required communications and marketing aspects.
- Manage third parties for needed communications and marketing materials and services
- Report about the various communication and marketing activities to City top management.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding writer and editor with project management experience and excellent communication and marketing strategy and execution knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to research, write and convey complex and fact-checked information in various formats to a variety of audiences (e.g., researchers, alumni, donors, parents, and other stakeholders).
- Demonstrate copy-editing and proofreading ability.
- Got a deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Experienced in drafting press releases, news articles, and other communications and marketing materials.
- Exemplary project management skills.
- Ability to work well with diverse teams and individuals (including internal staff and external vendors)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Proactive and self-managing
- Ability to juggle projects in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Experience in non-profit organizations or education institutes is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 12-17 years of professional experience in communications, marketing, or related fields.
- Account Manager (Digital Marke...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago