- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network devices (Access Points, Switches, Routers, Firewall, and Servers).
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Provide support to operational staff.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Working hours from 10 to 6
2 to 4 years
About this Company
E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy is a company looking for medium and small projects to help the establishers to start the business in the right way, either through funding the project or the idea of the project needs funding, We also give some tips for establishing and managing any project
See all Careers and Jobs at E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy