Skills And Tools:
- Processes customer documentation
- Designs and implements process flow, material flow
- Implements new products
- Manages and implements technical changes
- Creates documentation for production support (e.g. list for stock takes, prepares specific documents for the production of samples, spare parts, etc.)
- Ensure the management of documentation: issuing, distribution, archiving
- Ensure the optimization of processes (e.g. Process FMEA, harness evaluation matrix, etc.)
- Participates in improvement projects
- Supports the inventory process
- B.Sc. of Engineering.
- From 0-2 years of experience.
- Excellent command of MS Office tools.
- Good Knowledge about MS Project, Auto cad, Solid Works & Lean Manufacturing.
- Excellent Communication & presentation skills.
- Production Planning Engineer -...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- Production Engineer - Medical ...Confidential Company - Katameya, Cairo17 days ago