Skills And Tools:
1-Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
2-Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
3-Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
4-Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
5-Desing and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
6-Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
7-Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
8-Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
9-Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
10- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
11- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
12-Analyze and update organizational structures and processes and make recommendations for improvement.
13- Track and monitor organizational development metrics and KPIs.
14- implementing performance management programs to ensure that employees are meeting performance standards and goals.
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for (x) year(s)
- MA degree in Human resources or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of candidate's selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment process.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience in FMCG is a must.