Workshop EngineerPosted 1 month ago
54Applicants for5 open positions
- 50In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Produce detailed shop drawings and specify the nature, quantity, and quality of materials required and select suitable materials (wood, metal, accessories, paint, textiles, fabrics, etc…).
- Produce cutting lists needed for furniture and woodwork production.
- Ensure high quality, innovative, functional production solutions and ensure the proper conversion of the design into processes and steps.
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Coordinate production processes on a daily basis to produce high-quality products
- Represent the company in technical meetings and presentations.
- Bachelor of applied arts or equivalent
- 2 - 6 years of experience as a technical office engineer in furniture factories / wood works industry - Must
- Presentable, well organized, flexible, smart and attention to details
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (Word – Excel - PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of Auto-CAD, Solid Works, Cut List & MaxCut
- Shop-drawings and technical details – wood works
- Aware of the furniture/interiors industry and the manufacturing phases and components.
- Project Management and timing skills
- Experience in site measuring
- Fashion technical designerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Interior Decoration Procuremen...China State Decoration Group Co.,ltd(Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo10 days ago