Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout, and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output.
- This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical, and robotic equipment (including software programming). Includes people management and budgetary/cost reporting.
- This role may report to either the Head of Manufacturing or the Head of Engineering.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, facility management or similar field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance.
- 15:20 years of experience
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Maintenance OfficerConfidential Company - Qusayr, Red Sea7 days ago
- Maintenance EngineerConfidential Company - Suez, Suez5 days ago