Skills And Tools:
- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
- Analyzing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
- Evaluating vendors and suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
- Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
- Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labelling.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget.
- Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, logistics, business administration, or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a stock controller in Structure or a similar industry.
- Proficiency in inventory management software, ERP system, Preferable with Oracle.
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
- Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Males only.
- Supply Chain OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Fleet & Logistics CoordinatorConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo9 days ago