Skills And Tools:
- The music teacher responsible to teach student the fundamental principles of music and musicianship skills, such as music theory and basic notation.
- Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
- Schedule daily classes to instruct and rehearse within the assigned time.
- Must have experience as Music instructor or being an excellent musician.
- Have to play one or more instrument.
- Have good knowledge of music styles.
- Must have the ability to work with others, effective communication skills and ability to deal with diverse group of co-workers and a diversity of people.