Skills And Tools:
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team
- See that tax interviews are conducted properly with clients
- Supervises and coordinates Interaction with banks on daily basis and maintains a good relationship to facilitate company workflow
- Monitoring bank balances, on a daily basis and debt facilities.
- Manage and oversee the issuance of LG, s, and LC, s Follow up closely until the case is closed
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Responsible for providing financial support in order to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial and administrative operations, Including processing and monitoring payments and expenditures.
- Support role to the Finance Manager with project management and necessary reports to support the finance function and relevant business information
- Ensure the accuracy of the trial balance reflects the real picture of the company's financial position.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet analysis
- Ensuring that policies are adhered to, highlighting variations
- Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
- Maintain compliance with all state regulations at all times
- Maintains the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions; reviews entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance with the company's and established accounting principles; controls all changes to the chart of accounts. Responsible for monthly and year-end closing of the general ledger including preparation of journal entries.
- Maintains fixed asset records and control; determines depreciation terms/rates to apply
- Ensures the subsidiary ledger of accounts payable is reconciled with the control accounts.
- Reviews General Ledger on a regular basis, to ensure cost codes are being properly used, and creates new ledger accounts or new transaction codes, as needed.
- Closes the general ledger every month, reporting final balances for monthly accounts.
- Reviews the month-end trial balance for any obvious omissions or differences.
- Contributes to the successful completion of all external and internal Audit process
- To ensure presenting all statutory reports in time.
- Preparing a monthly closing with financial position and all other statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- Minimum 7 years ‘experience in a corporate
- Strong knowledge in the treasury and banking is must
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Expertise working with ERP and financial statements
- Extensive corporate tax experience
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo11 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago