About the Job
SEO Content Writer & assistant Social Media
- Create contents for blog, articles, press release, emails, infographic, video and social media.
- Apply search engine optimization to content marketing to increase web traffic.
- Research the latest and greatest in subjects and trends that pertain to our business and learning about a brand's target audience
- Knowing how to drive Call to Action through content writing
- Build Back-links, Websites & Directories to Submit the contents.
- Monthly Report
- Ensuring content isn't copied and running it through Copy writing platforms before submission
- Responds to customer social media needs and requirements with appropriate solution
- Handling social media accounts (Create accounts, Design, Post,Reply & answer complaint/comments, tracking results...)
1 to 3 years