Skills And Tools:
About the Job
- A leading company in the interior design field seeking a Project engineer with an architecture/interiors design background and commercial experience.
- The job is to promote interior materials within the field of flooring and ceiling to a wide variety of companies including Consultants, Contractors, Developers, Interior Designers and Owners and serve the projects under execution phase.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing the sales cycle including value proposition, opening, qualification, proposing and closing prospective clients with our services and solutions
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-coordinating sales projects
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years in the field of architectural/interior design.
- You have a natural ability to nurture and build strong relationships.
- You can map out entire organizations, understand individual customer needs, manage your pipeline and exceed targets.
- Excellent network of clients and relationships the target market sectors.
- A proven ability to develop business successfully working on your own initiative, utilizing our sales, marketing and pre-sales resources to assist with your role.
- A good working knowledge or the ability to rapidly acquire a good working knowledge of interior building materials.
- Knowledge and relationships with prospective partners as a possible route to market.
- Project Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Business Development Specialis...El-Alameya for Engineering and Project Management - Dokki, Giza6 days ago