- Experience Needed:
4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Immediately Hiring (Digital Marketing Manager)
- Planning, implementing and supervise social media, SEO, PPC, link-building, content marketing, and e-mail marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with advertisers and publishers ( Affiliates )
- Mastering lead generation and sales conversion
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, and blogs)
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design, and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with Advertisers and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Collaborate with copywriter and design team to propose and develop engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Prepare accurate reports on digital marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Work with the web development team to optimize copy for search engine optimization.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Identifies the right influencers to partner with based on campaign goals.
- Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Evaluating new digital technologies and using Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, display and search advertising.
- Pre-campaign analysis and research on audience size, affinity audiences, available advertising tactics, and recommendations for best deployment of available funds
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Oriented, Budgeting, Organized, Creative, Multi-Tasking
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm new and innovative content strategies and ensure the delivery of the ideas.
- Support the sales team to develop powerful digital strategies for pitching.
- Develop lead generation strategies to effectively incubate, qualify, and convert leads.
- Know how to make a sales funnel and automation of it
4 to 7 years
About this Company
AffSQuare is an International Affiliate Network Work From 2018, Using CPA, CPS, and CPI.
See all Careers and Jobs at Affsquare
Affsquare was able to generate more than one million lead during the year 2019.
We created a competent, reliable, and simple advertising platform for all digital...