Skills And Tools:
- (QS) Surveying all construction components quantities
- Revise invoices for all sub-contractors & clients
- Resolving technical issues
- Takeoff quantities for variations and invoices
- Compare between the costing sheet & actual Qs of the projects based on the variations & omissions occurring during the project.
- Determine and highlight the overruns.
- Conduct the monthly projects cost meetings and the corrective action to be taken.
- Prepare procurement packages for all elements of the projects.(specs & quantities)
- Identify any risk according to site progress.
- Bachelor's in Civil engineering
- Experience in residential and commercial projects is a must.
- Strong Negotiation and leadership skills.
- Revit is a must, BIM is preferable.
- High team work skills.
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Elreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development - Smouha, Alexandria8 days ago