Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to process customers requisitions in an efficient and effective manner leading to reduction in transactional expense and meeting compliance requirements.
- Building excellent rapport with suppliers as first line communicator and ensure visibility between suppliers and internal customers and escalate if needed to maintain healthy relationship with our suppliers
- Follows all relevant procurement policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the procurement operations to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
- Generate business data and information to support the spend analysis.
- Analysis on the purchase requisition and orders and follow up with concerned departments
- Reviews and processes incoming requisitions in a timely manner meeting internal and external customers’ expectations
- Performs routine and as-needed compliance monitoring to contracts to monitor pricing, delivery, and other terms as outlined in the contracts.
- Participate in the optimization of business processes while ensuring full compliance, business continuity at all time and customer satisfaction.
- Increase spend coverage through PO in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy, Science, Business Administration or Equivalent
- 2-4 Years of Experience in Procurement Function.
- Advanced user in excel and good mathematics skills.
- Very Good command of English.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Preferred SAP User.
- Senior Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Procurement Specialist - CairoEl Tawheed For Advanced Industries ( sparkle shampoo) - Heliopolis, Cairo23 days ago