Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the development of a new highly responsive, web-based user interface. Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team. Work with backend and UI/UX teams.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into solutions using high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for better performance, maintainability, or scalability.
- 3+ years working with React.jS + Next.js (mandatory for applying)
- Computer Science degree, or significant equivalent experience
- Experience developing user-friendly, responsive, and appealing websites following modern development standards and workflows
- Solid Experience in one state management Redux
- Working Experience with RESTful APIs,
- Solid Experience in Browser DevTools, React DevTool, and Profilers.
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS-in-js framework, styled-component, emotion, jss
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS preprocessor LESS, Sass, Stylus
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS post-processor PostCSS, CSS-Modules
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework Bootstrap, Materialize CSS, Semantic UI
- Working knowledge of at least one task runner gulp, grunt, npm scripts
- Working knowledge of at least one module bundler webpack, parcel, rollup
- Working Knowledge of code linting and formatting tools -- ESLint, Prettier
- Working knowledge of at least one version control tool Git
- Senior Front End Developer - R...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago