Skills And Tools:
- ***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
- We are looking for a results-driven team leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the team's potential.
- To be successful as a team leader, you should have a track record of team motivation and positive sales results. Ultimately, a top-notch team leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently. We want YOU to see YOUR future with us!
- • We are looking for a Team Leader Professional, Very Organized, Active, Positive, Creative, and fluent in English that Works Remotely Online from their own home.
- • You will be responsible for monitoring all KPIs and quality of the agents' calls, take a part in the hiring process, and will be responsible for the training and on boarding them.
- • Ensure adherence to lay down operational metrics and determine SLAs to achieve a high level of client & end-user satisfaction.
- • Work closely with the team, leading, inspiring, and motivating them to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction.
- • Recognise and reward the contribution of team members in a timely manner so they are motivated and encouraged towards contentious excellent quality customer experience.
- • Deal with under-performance cases in a professional, consistent and timely manner.
- • Manage the workloads of the team; motivate them to ensure reaching targets in respect of all KPIs and quality.
- • Facilitate open discussions with all team members, providing them with feedback on their performance, coaching them on how to improve, and agreeing and monitoring development plans.
- • Respond effectively to escalate transactions, customer complaints, and report escalations.
- • You will be responsible for preparing the daily reports, weekly, and monthly evaluation of each agent's performance.
- • Work with the management team to highlight operational risks, areas of improvement, and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- • Manage client relationships where applicable, communicate with them on a weekly basis.
- • Conduct effective planning to maximise the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- • Foster a culture of continuous improvement in the account and overall operations.
- Work Conditions:
- • 8 working hours + 1-hour break.
- • 5 working days & 2 days off.
- • Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism.
- • Fluency in verbal and written English 40 words per minute.
- • 3+ years, proven experience as a call center team leader (Customer Care or Sales).
- • Ensure a high standard of code and leadership by being a role model and setting an example for others to follow.
- • Excellent time management skills, Very organised, Active, Dynamic, Positive, Analytical Skills, Creative Thinking.
- • Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, Communicating with professionalism, positivity, and courtesy , making agents feel valued.
- • Strong leadership skills, coaching, people development, and influencing skills.
- • Patient, strong problem-solving, de-escalation, and decision-making skills.
- • Solid understanding of performance evaluation, customer service metrics, and reporting procedures.
- • Multitasker, Decisiveness, Attention to detail, and ability to achieve KPIs.
- • Highly Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.
- • Highly proficient in computer, internet usage, and navigating seamlessly between multiple applications.
- • This is a "working from home" job, so you must have your own laptop or PC with 6 GB Ram, a stable internet connection with an internet speed of a minimum of 20 Mbps for download, and 3 Mbps for upload speed.
- • A noise cancellation headset is also required, and a quiet area is a must.
- • Flexible to Rotational Shifts, and willing to work on weekends.
- *** Note: The applicant will not be considered without answering all the questions in detail. ***
- Call Center Team LeaderConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Call Center SupervisorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago