Skills And Tools:
- Manage information and network systems at data centers.
- Provide technical leadership and support to the network support team, direct Data Center design/Upgrade Projects
- Implement and Integrate Network Products
- Support in preparing high-level Design, low-level design, and Implementation plans for Network Infrastructure and security
- Configure, maintain and deploy a virtualization network and Systems prototypes such as Hyper-V and VMware environment and advanced hyper-converged solutions
- Reviews all systems development project requests and coordinates schedules and related departmental activity
- Manage and administer networks, Switches, WAN, Wireless solutions, Access Control, and Firewalls.
- Maintain the data center health/quality and Ensure the validity of license and security
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products/solutions
- Oversee development and implementation of programs/Applications/Systems.
- Provide technical services and support for the following current solution to cover the following areas: -Data Centre both active and passive network design (WLAN -VOIP System – Switching – Infrastructure services –Internet Security systems)
- Hands-on at Forti, Sophos, and Cisco
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science is a MUST
- 5+ Years, last experience is in the same field.
- Very good - Fluent command of English
- CCNA is a must, CCNP is additional
- Network EngineerThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza14 days ago