Skills And Tools:
- Manage and oversee work sites for new construction, coordinate site activities and assure that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the project goals and objectives.
- Closely monitor and Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the Project team.
- Monitor the project program to ensure quality, organizational alignment, budget, and project deliverables are on target.
- Design and apply appropriate project management standards for the project.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the works, as well as the performance of the key contracting staff.
- Financial management of construction activities.
- track budgets, monitor project and financial progress, build client relationships and handle negotiations and coordination with sub-contractors.
- Ensure adherence to project governance, as well as the quality standards in materials and finishes.
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Oversee and provide direction to general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors when doing groundwork ensuring quality standards are met.
- Liaise between engineers, architects, and others working on the project.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues.
- Adhere to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements.
- Maintain and update preconstruction documents, and monitor contract obligations with a goal of building relationships with reliable contractors and vendors.
- Hire full-time and part-time subcontractors and laborers, and coordinate their schedules.
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other project disruptions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering "Civil or Architecture ".
- 10+ years of experience in management of new construction .
- Experienced in the successful delivery of Grade A construction projects.
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- MS Project, Office and CAD experience is necessary.
- Innovative and self -directed.
- Excellent contract knowledge, materials, and technical construction know-how.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Proximity to 6th of October city is preferred.
- Architecture Quality Control M...Bic for Contracting & Construction - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef4 days ago