Skills And Tools:
- Supply chain planning.
- Warehouse and materials management
- Production planning
- Capacity planning
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Compliance with the budget through securing less prices for the materials, different shipping lines with good prices & different customs brokers
- Contribute in secure a sufficient stock of fast-moving materials through overlapped shipments in order to minimize sales opportunity loss.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost-effectiveness and timely management of carriage.
- Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements
- Ensuring the integrity of import documentation such as Bills of lading, commercial invoices, and packing lists.
- Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments;
- Follow up the transfers for the external suppliers and issue form 4
- Record the arrival material into the system and create codes for new products
- Monitoring the stock in order to keep a sufficient stock especially the fast-moving materials.
- Follow up inventory balance and coordinate with warehouses for the arrival of new shipments.
- Working closely with the sales team
- Continual review of shipping and arrival dates.
- Preparing for new orders based on market needs
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Males Only
- Fluent in English
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English
- Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Supply Chain EngineerConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria8 days ago
- Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago