Business Development Engineer
Full TimeRemotely during COVID-19- Dokki, GizaPosted 20 days ago
39Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Generating reports identifying market opportunities and strategic approach
- Prepare necessary meeting documents and recording minutes of the meeting
- Understand and analyze tender documents and its requirements
- Prepare and compile company pre-qualification documents, with accordance to applied business opportunity
- Develop proposals and identify proposal requirement. (Technical & Financial)
- Review and/or Prepare contracts for clients
- Arrange and attend meetings with clients to open communication channels.
- Assemble all presentation materials and maintain all business development materials.
- Analyze business requirements and develop long term and short term strategies
- Develop good customer relationship through phone calls, visits, follow-up and emails.
Essential Skills and Competencies Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture/ Civil Engineering / Engineering Management
- Fluent English language (verbal and written)
- Very good communication skills (verbally and written)
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (word, excel, etc.) and Primavera.
- Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering
- Years of experience from 5 to 10 years.
- Business Development ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Business Developer / Sales - M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Business Development ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Business Development Executive...EAMA Egyptian American for Marketing & Advertising - New Cairo, Cairo23 hours ago