Skills And Tools:
Our client, a prestigious holding company/family office seeks an experienced Senior HR Manager to build the Human Resources department from the ground up. The successful candidate will play a vital role in shaping HR strategies that foster a high-performing and collaborative culture across our diverse businesses. The Senior HR Manager will be instrumental in aligning HR practices with our business objectives and cultivating a work environment that supports professional growth and employee engagement.
This position represents a strategic expansion of our team rather than a replacement. The incoming Senior HR Manager will initially operate as a one-person department, tasked with comprehensively understanding and crafting our human resources infrastructure from the ground up. Through this hands-on approach, the Manager will gain deep insights into our HR needs and lay the groundwork for future departmental growth. Once a solid HR framework is established, we will begin to build a supporting team under their leadership. This role offers direct reporting lines to the Group CEO and the company owner, signifying its importance within our corporate structure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Department Establishment: Design and implement the foundational HR structure, creating systems and practices that will scale with the companys growth.
- Strategic HR Leadership: Align HR strategic initiatives with business objectives, ensuring they support the company's mission and values.
- Talent Management Strategy: Work with management to define and execute a comprehensive talent management strategy that addresses recruitment, development, and retention.
- Employee Development: Foster employee development and career progression through targeted training programs and career pathways.
- Performance Management: Ensure the efficiency of performance management systems that support employee growth and organizational goals.
- Employee Engagement: Prioritize and enhance employee engagement and retention through continuous strategic initiatives, including recognition and reward programs.
- Skills and Experience Balance: Maintain a balance of team skills and experience, ensuring the department can meet the company's current and future needs.
- High-Performance Culture: Cultivate a culture that values continuous learning, career progression, and professional development, encouraging a high-performing environment.
- Talent Acquisition and Management: Oversee the recruitment process to ensure the company attracts and retains top-er talent.
- Compensation and Benefits: Develop competitive compensation and benefits structures that drive performance and align with business goals.
- Employee Relations: Serve as a key point of contact for employment relationships, ensuring conflict resolution and legal compliance.
- HR Policies and Compliance: Craft and maintain HR policies that are efficient, scalable, and legally compliant.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where all employees feel valued and respected.
- Succession Planning: Implement succession planning for key roles, ensuring the longevity and sustainability of the companys leadership.
- HR Metrics and Analytics: Utilize HR metrics to assess and report on departmental performance, providing actionable insights.
- Change Management: Guide the company through change processes, supporting both leadership and staff.
- Culture Development: Promote and nurture a positive company culture that embodies our core values.
- Portfolio Company Coordination: Oversee and harmonize HR initiatives across all portfolio companies, ensuring consistent and aligned practices.
- Bachelors degree in human resources, Business administration, or a related field; Masters degree or HR certifications preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with extensive experience in establishing and managing HR departments.
- In-depth knowledge of HR functions, labour legislation, and best practices.
- Proven leadership and team-building skills.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong commitment to ethical practice and confidentiality.
- A compassionate and empathetic approach to leadership.
- An innovative problem-solver with a proactive approach to HR challenges.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within the unique environment of a family office and its associated portfolio companies.
- Human Resources ExecutiveTheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates18 days ago