Skills And Tools:
- Prepare financial analyses and reports.
- Prepare financial statements to schedule.
- Assist with preparing & monitor budget, annual audit, tax audit and tax returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Filling of the documents for regions & HQ and keep it in a safety place
- Apply financial corrections on all aspects of Brooke Egypt operations as needed
- Liaise with Financial Manager to improve financial procedures
- Comply with Brooke Egypt policies, procedures and guidelines
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Preferable familiar with accounting software, especially ERP systems
- Ability to work as part of a small team, work to tight deadlines and well organized
- Good communication skills with colleagues In/ outside finance department
- Ability to speak and read English
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 day ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria5 days ago
- Budgeting & Financial Analyst ...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo2 days ago