Skills And Tools:
- Budget and latest estimate preparation
- Data Collection
- Data analysis
- Departments interaction
- Follow up
- Monthly reporting
- Prepare and communicate accurately
- Actual vs. budget variance and business analysis
- Department’s interaction.
- Financial Statements analysis.
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare cost projections and responsible of tracking cost per order.
- Analyze and report on current financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Coordinate with Head of Finance and the executive team on long-term financial planning
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects)
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Establish financial policies
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Monitoring the departments financial performance and highlight the needed actions to align and achieve departments targets.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; provide trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions
- Has Strong Costing Background
- University graduate in a related field.
- Strong analytical and communication
- 3- minimum experience in the same field.
- High level of analytical skills.
- Certified CMA will be preferable.
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial ManagerCairo Three A for Agricultural and Animal Production - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial AnalystConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago