Skills And Tools:
- Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various industrial control mechanisms
- Ensure that a building or product complies with health and safety regulations, especially after an inspection that required changes
- Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices
- Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes
- Health and safety engineers must have a bachelor’s degree, typically in an engineering discipline such as electrical, chemical, mechanical, industrial, or systems engineering.
- 45001 :2018 & 14001:2015 Lead auditor certified,
- Another acceptable field of study is occupational or industrial hygiene.
- Employers value practical experience, so cooperative-education engineering programs at universities are valuable as well.
- Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- HSE Manager - MonufyaConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya6 days ago