Skills And Tools:
- Collaborating with IT and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- migrate existing on-premise applications to the cloud, and debug cloud stacks
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Minimum 3+ years overall cloud computing experience.
- Strong knowledge on Azure Service (AKS, Azure Key Vault, Azure Blob Storage, SQL server on Azure, Azure Active directory, Azure Application insight, Cosmos DB, App services).
- Strong Knowledge on Azure DevOps CI\CD or GitHub actions.
- Azure certifications preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good Knowledge C# server-side skills including .Net Core 3.1 \ 5.0.
- Good Knowledge of Socker programming.
- Understanding of Microservices design.
- Understanding of application Security.
- knowledge on containers Docker & Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge on Relation and non-relational (No SQL) databases.
- Good understanding of one or more Event Streams and Event Sourcing (Azure Service bus, Kafka, RabbitMQ).
- Good knowledge on jQuery.
- Good knowledge of high availability technologies and concepts.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Senior DevOps Engineer - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago