Skills And Tools:
- Communicate & coordinate with the hiring manager to agree on the selection criteria and its methods.
- Analyze applicant qualifications by pre-screening applicants, observing responses, checking and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Create candidates pipeline through posting job ads on all recruitment channels.
- Manage the internet online recruiting sources and Etisalat Career page to recognize and hire candidates.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Manage the process of applicant testing, background checks, skill set checks and reference checks.
- Responsible on updating the network of contacts to easily recognize and source qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates in person for a wide range of roles.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- repare, maintain, and update CV database to ensuring the fulfilment of manpower plan targets.
- Prepare shortlists for requested internal and external vacancies as per received job profiles.
- Carry out the hiring process including job offer proposal, communicating it to the successful candidates, following up on medical check-ups, collect needed hiring documents and submitting it to the HR Service team.
- Gather Data and Generates reports related to the SLAs required ensuring effective implementation & monitoring of the process performance.
- Support in organizing and attending job Fairs & recruitment events.
- Participate in Summer training program; announcement, interviews, trainee orientation, and managers’ feedback after the program
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in business related discipline.
- 2-4 years’ hands-on experience in same position.
- Excellent command Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Very Good Computer skills.
- Telecom Background
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago