Skills And Tools:
Achieve revenue targets through effectively promoting and selling DHL’s products and value-added services.
Ensure that collection and deliveries of shipments are processed as per network standards and provide a competent, courteous, efficient and proactive point of contact for customers
- Act as an ambassador for DHL at all times and attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
- Maintain proactive work processes to ensure teamwork, shuttle procedures and overall base performance is achieved
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action
- Follow procedures to comply with the ISO procedures and safe working practices
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of DHL network, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information on pricing, transit times, clearance delays, custom paperwork requirements, packing, and sales queries with confidence at all times
- Highlight any recurring problems so that corrective actions can be taken promptly
- Process all shipments accepted at the counter accurately and enter relevant data so as to ensure perfect airwaybills thus offering DHL’s most suitable service to the customer
- Promote and sell DHL’s value-added services such as Insurance, and participate actively in the Sales Lead programme to contribute to the country revenue
- Highlight opportunities and suggest solutions to improve DHL’s procedures, technology and service so that DHL can provide continuously universally high level of service to all customers
- Work effectively both individually and as part of a team to achieve both individual and department goals and objectives and strive consistently to promote a positive team spirit
- Ensure all shipments are manifested by end of each shift and also ensure all documents and invoices pertaining to WPX shipments are imaged
- Keep record of the supplies and also the float money and submit to accounts a cash summary of the total cash sales at the end of each day.
- 0-2 years of Experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Write & speak English fluently
- Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel.