Skills And Tools:
- Spa Manager oversees all aspects of the operations of beauty, health and wellness spas.
- His/Her core duties include managing staff, overseeing facility maintenance, developing budgets and creating marketing and promotions campaigns.
- Staff-related duties could entail hiring, training and scheduling employees.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Plan or direct spa services and programs.
- Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
- Check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
- Develop staff service or retail goals and guide staff in goal achievement.
- Establish spa budgets and financial goals.
- Inventory products and order new supplies.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
- Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, preparing bank deposits, or generating financial statements.
- Recruit, interview, or hire employees.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Schedule staff or supervise scheduling.
- Verify staff credentials, such as educational and certification requirements.
- Develop or implement marketing strategies.
- Direct facility maintenance or repair.
- Maintain client databases.
- Participate in continuing education classes to maintain current knowledge of industry.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Sell products, services, or memberships.
- Proven ability to create and implement spa service menus, effective retail management, successful marketing strategies, and demonstrated ability to project costs, revenue and to adhere to the budget that supports monthly / annual financials.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in a luxury Spa.
- Qualification requirements: Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Thorough knowledge of 5-star service standards, effective application of spa staffing models.
- Very good in English language
- Leadership Abilities.
- Being Organised
- Consistently exceeds expectations as Spa Manager Demonstrates superior knowledge of spa, wellness, holistic modalities and health club.
- Exceptional People Skills
- Team Leadership
- Communication skills
- Physical Therapy Education or Faculty of Physical Education Preferred
- RESORT RESIDENCY IS A MUST.
Location: Cairo, Alexandria desert road. 15 minutes away from Dandy mall.
- Plant Operations Manager - Giz...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- General Manager - Food Industr...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago