Skills And Tools:
Fluent English Speakers only can apply
Lead Generation and Prospecting
- Develop and nurture target account lists (either Marketing generated, CRM derived, or through web-based research) in order to derive potential prospect accounts.
- Undertake research into target companies in order to identify potential pain points and engagement strategies.
- Access company website, identify services offered, identify partner base (vendor + technologies offered) Determine if the service provider is the right caliber/tier.
- Work closely with field sales personnel and channel partners to identify business opportunities.
- Engage contacts within target organizations so as to sense for opportunities and position Client's solution set.
- Identify who in the Service Provider organization is responsible for what services, I.E. Business Development, Product, Network.
- Understand their internal company power, what makes them look good to peers in order to accurately pitch Client’s value add.
- Navigate main company phone menu: talk to tech support or sales line to gather intel on their customer base, services offered, vendor/technology partner.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships both over the phone and via email.
- Promote activities and events to stimulate interest in prospect accounts.
- Determine the quality of leads by assessing a prospective client's needs using pre-determined budget, authority, need and timeframe criteria.
- Engage technical personnel on an as needed basis to assist in the qualification and analysis of prospect needs.
- Develop and refine the Client contact database with information gathered during the execution of campaigns and prospecting programs.
- Secure and schedule meetings with qualified prospects for field sales personnel.
Lead Lifecycle Management
- Monitor for, manage and qualify in-bound leads that are stimulated via a variety of marketing campaigns and techniques (e.g. email campaigns, SEO, SEM, social media, reseller referrals, event promotion, etc).
- Process territory leads generated through trade shows, regional events, and other marketing campaigns.
- Respond to and process all leads in a timely manner - providing clear product and solution guidance where requested.
- Monitor and track all leads from creation, through qualification to conversion/rejection to ensure that leads are appropriate handling by sales and/or Client's channel community.
- Ensure that leads are being appropriately handled and the return-on-investment in Inside Sales function is maximized.
- Ability to create a Bill of Materials, Quote, DAR, etc with the help of SE support + client feedback.
CRM Database Management
- Track all prospecting and account engagement activity in Hubspot CRM.
- Ensure the integrity of data relating to leads, opportunities and accounts in your assigned territory is maintained. Rectify incomplete or redundant information where necessary.
- Provide activity reports to field sales personnel and team manager.
- Fluent English Speaker is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, information technology, or related field
- Motivated and eager to succeed
- ClientBase experience
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Creative and tenacious
- Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
- Professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace